|Head, Neck and Jaw |
Relaxation Workshops 1 and 2
- Reduce pain and tension in your whole body
- Improve your ability to speak, eat, chew, swallow, make facial expressions and even breathe
- Reduce movement issues related to the jaw, such as:
- Headaches, eyestrain, neck, shoulder and back strain
- Suitable for easing the symptoms TMJ and teeth grinding
- Reduce symptoms of tinnitus
Take both workshops for a complete program of head, neck and jaw relaxation. Different material will be presented in both workshops. Workshops do not need to be taken sequentially.
Workshop 1: Saturday March 26th, 2-3 p.m.
Workshop 2: Saturday April 2nd, 2-3 p.m.
Location: 3137 Adeline Street, Oakland
Registration is limited to 10 people per workshop so register today. Cost is $10 per workshop. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org to register or call 510.289.0785.